Call Zeta our Practice Manager to book an appointment - in the meantime, gather your paperwork (below). Once you have all your paperwork, please send ALL of the documents to Zeta our Practice Manager on email@example.com, to confirm your booking.
Referrals must include:
--> refer to the Guide: "How to complete a Medical Certificate"
--> Client MUST take this medical certificate to QLD Transport office for processing.
--> older drivers, clients with neurological conditions/injuries MUST see the Optometrist / Ophthalmologist to complete this form. Otherwise GP can do visual acuity and visual fields on the QLD Transport Medical Certificate.
4) NDIS Plan:
- Copy of NDIS plan
- full name
- who is the decision maker for the client
- phone number
- email address
- purpose of assessment
- client's medical condition/disability
- current licence class (none vs learner vs open)
- basic overview of current level of function
5) Hospital discharge summary or any reports previously completed by community / paediatric Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Neurologist, Psychiatrists, Physiotherapist.
6) Photograph of driver's licence.
Withholding information can result in an inaccurate assessment and incorrect recommendations - which could lead to significant risks for the client and the community.
This is a big process, so well done!
If you are stuck, Zeta will be very happy to answer any questions - ph: 0407 671 621.